June movie month is in full swing and its the month of our 1st anniversary. Exciting times ahead and plenty to celebrate at Rooftop Entertainment HQ. More about that in our next news instalment though!
Movies aren’t the only thing going on at the Rooftop. We are open everyday from 10am with food and drinks at our StarCaf. Crazy mini golf Lanzarote and of course our own Cine6D motion rides. We are open all day every at Puerto del Carmens all round #1 family attraction as voted by Trip Advisor.
Rooftops around the world
We looked at a few other fabulous Rooftops around the world and these were are 5 favourites:
- Sky Bar – Bangkok: Arguably the most famous rooftop bar in the world, this was the setting for a boozy scene in The Hangover II movie. The world’s highest open-air bar is located on the 64th (top floor) of Singapore’s second highest building. It’s a fair bit higher than our Rooftop lounge, 815 storeys higher to be exact!
- Skypark – Singapore: What do you do when you’re feeling hot and sticky in Singapore’s Marina Bay? Obviously you climb 55-storeys to the longest elevated swimming pool in the whole wide world. If you’re afraid of heights, this may not be for you.
- The Fichtebunker, Berlin: The 19th century gasholder has had a few images over the years. It’s been an air raid shelter, a homeless shelter, and now it’s luxury housing area. The building is the only surviving gasometer of its type in Berlin and is home to 13 private gardens with adjoining apartments. Garden envy ahoy!
- The Roof Gardens, Kensington: Sitting 100ft above the ground, this London rooftop is home to 3 gardens, The area is huge! (A massive 1.5 acres to be exact). They’ve got everything going on up there with a bar, nightclub, restaurant, private members club and a Rooftop film club like ours! Plus some flamingos, yes you did just read that correctly. Flamingos.
- Rooftop Lanzarote, Lanzarote: You didn’t expect us to list our favourite Rooftops and not include ours did you? The Rooftop Biosfera in Puerto del Carmen may not be as high up as some of the others, but with views of the Atlantic ocean. Mini-Golf, Cafe, Cocktail Lounge, Cine6D movie theatre and Lanzarote’s only outdoor cinema. What we lack in height we make up for in high quality family entertainment.
June up on the roof.
To join us for a movie in June – contact: Info@rooftopbiosfera.com
furthermore when you are visiting us, take a SkyRide and see all of the islands best areas. Fly around Lanzarote on a virtual tour and explore some spectacular views and highlights. Cine6D Lanzarote is open at the Rooftop Biosfera from 10am every day..