Tickets Terms & Conditions
Tickets purchased via this web site will be emailed directly to you, a photo or showing of the email ticket will be sufficient for entry to the cinema.
All seating booked via email is reserved seating, on entry to the cinema you will be shown to your allocated seats
Tickets purchased via this website are sold for a specific session only and are sold on a strict no-refund, no-exchange and no-transfer basis.
A ticket booking fee will apply to each ticket purchased via this website.
Starlight cinema may, due to issues outside their control or at its sole discretion, cancel particular screenings. Tickets purchased for cancelled screenings will be exchanged upon request.
Gift Card/Savers Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with us, either online or at the box office, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions:
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact us.
- All Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from date of purchase the expiry date will be marked on the Gift Card along with the initial amount loaded onto the card.
- Validity periods of Gift Cards and Saver Vouchers cannot be extended.
- Saver vouchers can only be redeemed at the Starlight box office and are single use.
- Gift cards and Saver vouchers cannot be used to book tickets online.
- If the value of the transaction is less than the value of the Gift Card the outstanding balance will be stored on the card and must be used on or before the date of expiry.
- If the value of the transaction is more than the value of the Gift Card the customer must pay the balance.
- Gift Cards and Saver vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Lost, misplaced or stolen Gift Cards or Saver Vouchers cannot be replaced.
- Any remaining value cannot be given in cash.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded/topped up, nor can they be used to purchase Gift Cards.
- Gift Card and Saver vouchers are strictly non-refundable, and are accompanied by a processing fee when purchased from the cinema box office or online.