Looking for a fun summer activity for kids that gets them off the Xbox and PlayStation and actually has them playing outdoors? Crazy golf is the answer you are looking for!
Did you know today’s kids only spend an average of 30 minutes a day outside*? And on the flipside, the same kids are averaging seven hours in front of electronics, such tablets, TVs the computer and phones on a daily basis? The fact is, children are swapping active, outdoor play for a more inactive lifestyle that is having serious consequences to their overall well-being.
The benefits of a game of mini golf are numerous – here are just a few…
- Let’s Get Physical: Comparable to a 60-minute fast walk, playing adventure golf can burn up to 300 calories an hour, a fun way to get physical ticks that ticks all the boxes ✔️
- Bringing your A-Game: Healthy fun is the order of the day out on the course. Playing adventure golf helps children learn important lessons in sportsmanship, following rules and being considerate to others. It also offers a great lesson in patience There is nothing better than giving dad a run for his money 😊
- Learning is Fun: Mini golf can help children develop hand-eye co-ordination, balance, improve math skills, problem-solving and focus. They can also learn the logic of good form and technique – a good stance and swing leads to better results. See, learning can be fun! 💡
- Outdoor Adventures: A game gets kids outdoors for fresh air and movement doing something they’ll love! Adventure Golf isn’t virtual reality, it IS reality! And fun reality too! ⛳
- Fun For All: One last amazing benefit of adventure golf is that anyone can play from 3-103, regardless of age, size or ability – a game for friends and family, we even welcome your pet pooch! 👪 🐶
Now you have heard all the great reasons to get out for a game of adventure golf, it’s time for you to get down to Jurassic Kingdom at the number one shopping center on the planet!!!